Everyone wants to know the top trends for upgrading their kitchen with the finest accessories and gadgets to make the kitchen even more convenient and luxurious, especially when they are considering a remodel or even to just upgrade specific elements. With that in mind, we at Araoz Painting and Remodeling would like to discuss a few of the top luxury upgrades for your kitchen.
Kitchen Remodel Design Features
1) Kitchen Backsplash: To add a little bit of magic to your kitchen, a backsplash can be a concentrated focal point, like over your stove for example. A funky mosaic or metallic tiles or even steel tile can really be eye-catching.
2) Cabinet Hardware: The handles and hardware for your cabinets and drawers can make the kitchen look outdated just as much as the more obvious countertops. If you are in love with your cabinets and don’t want to replace them but want to still modernize them you can easily replace the handles or hardware to something more stylish that will enhance the overall appearance of your kitchen.
3) Crown Molding: Another detail that can really make a difference as to how your kitchen looks is the crown molding. A monumental difference in the value perception of your kitchen is to simply finish the cabinets off with crown molding so that they connect with the ceiling. To complete a polished look be sure to include baseboards where the bottom cabinets meet the floor. To increase the luxury look of your kitchen the molding is the most optimal way to complete the look.
4) Ceiling Accessories: Break from the traditional plain or even popcorn texture ceiling; think some custom ceiling décor instead. Molding around the lights, aluminum tiles, or beadboard paneling will give your kitchen a unique style that amplifies the posh feel.
5) Touch Activated Kitchen Faucet: Touch-sensitive faucets are a luxury with a practical payoff. Not only do they offer a modernized, technological advancement to your kitchen, but they help spread fewer germs and make messy hands-on cooking easier to cleanup.
6) Pop Up Outlets: Every kitchen needs outlets for the appliances and kitchen accessories to assist in cooking or even charging the phones. Outlets are not exactly considered a artsy feature in any location. Small details like relocating power outlets into a peek-a boo style like behind hidden panels, inside drawers, or under cabinets will offer more luxury to the kitchen’s overall design.
7) Organizer Drawers: Organizers for drawers and cabinets are a neater and more effective approach to keeping the storage areas, including the pantry, more efficient for all of your kitchen related items. Pots, pans, cookbooks and cans are nicely organized in the pull-out cabinets, allowing you to have everything your use at your fingertips.
8) Under Cabinet Lighting: A classic, yet practical touch is the lighting under the cabinets, making the culinary area more usable and beautiful. By illuminating the workspace with the under-cabinet lighting, you make reading recipes easier, as well as making the creations of your cooking and baking projects simpler. Not only will their practical function be ideal, but the ambiance can enhance the architectural design.
9) Hidden Appliances: Integrating appliances into cabinets with panels can really turn a kitchen into something more luxurious, most if not all appliances can be camouflaged. Modern kitchens are designed for the minimum, keeping your appliances to conceal behind faux cabinets can be the right way to give a warm yet sleek look.
Interior & Exterior Painting in Katy, Park Row, Cinco Ranch, Jersey Village & Greater West Side Houston, TX | Harris County, Texas
These are just a few of the ideas that can help the remodel of your kitchen look especially luxurious while adding practical use and elegant designs. When you get your kitchen remodeled, you need it done by the best, no matter what upgrades and style you are looking for. Call the experts of Araoz Painting and Construction for your kitchen remodel upgrade and we will ensure a quality experience and results.